ISJ April 2016 (Printed Edition)
- What is an International School? Part two: ‘a way forward?’
- From theory to practice: A critical review of the International Baccalaureate Primary Years Programme
- French … a by-product?
- Learning to read: Where does it happen?
- Engagement in reading-based student discourse in an International Baccalaureate classroom
- The Free Classroom Creative Assignment: leveraging student strengths to enhance learning
- Mathematics education – making it fit for purpose
- The International Baccalaureate: guidance counselling, predictions and the Middle Years Programme
- Developing a culture of feedback through microteaching
- Historical vignette: The Alliance for International Education: retrospective and prospective
- Book reviews: Infusing IB philosophy and pedagogy into Chinese language teaching
- The Discursive Construction of Intercultural Understanding in China: A case study of an International Baccalaureate Diploma Program