ISJ April 2011 (Digital Edition)
- Celebrating 30 Years
- Building a case for cultural sensitivity through personal storytelling and interpersonal dialogue in international education
- Religion and spirituality: drivers or obstacles to international learning Promoting peace through international education
- What is a serious academic doing meddling with animated documentary graphics?
- The future of leadership – what will it take to succeed? Promoting professional learning from within
- A holistic, international approach to early childhood education Facing history and ourselves in post-conflict societies
- Historical vignettes: The origins of the IB Middle Years Programme. Part One