ISJ April 2009 (Digital Edition)
- Education and the shifting global context
- International education: a bridge to intercultural understanding
- Embracing the plural: taking an educational approach to cultures that resists reduction
- Are values universal?
- The values and behaviours supporting a holistic approach to education: can they be described as global?
- Leadership for learning: conversations that matter
- The invisible constituency: non-teaching staff in international schools
- We live in a Wikiworld. Should our students?
- The IKEA school
- For better or for worse: marrying business realities with the ideals of international education
- Perkins School for the Blind Educational Leadership Program Historical vignettes: Gérard Renaud